The Withee Public Library will be holding a logo contest from April 8th to May 8th! Please support our library by entering a design which represents the library and the work that we do.
- The contest is open to all individuals living in the Owen Withee area except current Withee Public Library trustees and staff members.
- All ages are welcome.
- No more than 3 entries may be submitted by any one entrant.
- All entries MUST include the words, “Withee Public Library.” Flexibility is a key requirement, including the need to resize easily and be visually appealing in black and white as well as color. The final version of the logo will need to be suitable for high quality printing.
- All submitted work must be original and not based on any pre‐existing design.
- Entries must be submitted by email to email@example.com in high resolution JPG format. Including PDF, PNG, and SVG or EPS formats in addition to the JPG image is also encouraged. The email must include name, address, phone number, and email address of entrant.
- There is no fee to enter the contest.
- A $50 prize will be awarded to the winner and a $25 prize will be awarded to the runner up.
- Withee Public Library reserves the right not to select winners if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received.
- Library staff will be available to help patrons on the public access computers.
- For more information or the complete list of contest rules, please call the Withee Public Library at 715-229-2010.
Judging and selecting winning designs will be the task of the library board. Their decision will be final. The winning entries will become the sole property of Withee Public Library and may be displayed publicly. The Withee Public Library reserves the right not to select winners if, in its sole discretion, no suitable entries are received. The Withee Public Library reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or entry at its sole discretion. The Withee Public Library reserves the right to modify the winning logos as needed and use in any way it sees fit, in keeping with the mission and image of the library. The winner will be required to sign a contract assigning all ownership of the winning logos to the Withee Public Library. In the event that a minor should be selected as a winner, the contract shall be signed by both the minor and a custodial parent or guardian. Accepting recognition of the winning design constitutes permission for the Withee Public Library to make public and otherwise use the name of the winning individuals for publicity purposes. Participation in this contest constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these official rules. By participating in the contest, the entrant is representing and warranting that he/she has read and understood, and agrees to be bound by, these rules. These official rules constitute the entire agreement between the entrant and the Withee Public Library in relation to the contest.